Infrared Therapy Sauna
Our clinic now offers Infrared Therapy to our clients. Infrared therapy is the frequency of invisible light that is generated naturally by the sun. It is a type of low energy therapy that takes advantage of the heat generated by waves of energy from the far end of the infrared spectrum.
Infrared light/heat penetrates deep into your body (2-7 cm) all the way to the inner layers of your skin, to your muscles, nerves, and bones.
Science has proven beyond any doubt that infrared light therapy is a safe, drug-free and effective method for long-lasting pain relief and injury-healing – anywhere in your body.
- Ease Joint Pain and Stiffness. Radiant heat has been effective in the treatment of sprains, arthritis, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms and joint stiffness.
- Muscle Pain Relief. Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen depleted muscle, aiding in recovery.
- It has the ability to increase your blood circulation and stimulate sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins in the body. Infrared is seven times more effective at detoxification of heavy metals in our bodies.
- Enhanced metabolism, blood circulation and tissue oxygenation
- Decreases Blood Pressure
- Decreases Stress
- Improves Peripheral Neuropathy
- Improves symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Decrease weight loss. You can burn 200-600 calories in a treatment.
- Improves symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Improves Chronic wound healing
- Improves many skin conditions
Infrared therapy for chronic low back pain: A randomized, controlled trial